superhyperturbosonicsuperhyperturbosonic

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 11 Fans

Robotnik Thrash Robotnik Thrash

HUmmm....

it dont give the eggman fealing

Sonic-Rockin Green Hill style Sonic-Rockin Green Hill style

WOOOHOOO

FUKING AWSOMEEEEEEEEE I FEEL LIKE JUMPIN PEOPLE OUT SIDE WITH SNOW BALLS!!! (SNOWING IN ENGLAND) LOL

ducksuck responds:

dope!

The Doomsday - SnK3 The Doomsday - SnK3

kool

SIMPLY AWSOMEE!!! but sovy i hav herd betta

Splash Hill Zone Act 3 Remake Splash Hill Zone Act 3 Remake

YUP!

your right! this music is cool in piano. sonic 4 is awesome I don't have a clue why people don't like it, I know it cant beat the old sonic's, its because some of us have many sweet memory's attached to the old sonic games... :'( also the old sonic games were too good. but sonic 4 is not that bad.....

DigitalDuck responds:

Yeah, the main hate from Sonic 4: Episode I comes from the name. When you forget about what it's called, you see it for what it is - a fairly decent modern 2D Sonic game.

||Sonic 2: Boss Stage|| ||Sonic 2: Boss Stage||

wo wo wo!

dude seems like i cant even beet a robotnick that fast, is egg man on drugs?

Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX) Sonic 3 - Bossbattle (RMX)

kool song

seems like eggmens in a party, why arnt there any supersonic songs supersonic from sonic 2 if that was remixed it would have been awsone!!!!

Doomsday Zone RMX Doomsday Zone RMX

HYPER

no matter wt this song sounds like it always hypers me up yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

i wana cry

I LUV THIS SONG!!!!! i miss sonic soo much this song always reminds me of him. i hope sonic 4 makes him famous again

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I hope so too. I can't WAIT for it to come out! I'm sure it'll happen, I mean it IS going back to the original format that made Sonic so cool in the first place. I'm glad you like this song, means a lot. Thanks!

Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic 2) Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic 2)

Dude!!!!

this song made me wna cry its nt that its bad or anything i luv it but it reminds me my past the good old days........